2018 SUMMER TRAINING PROGRAM SCHEDULE
Week 2 – June 11, 2018
Week 3 – June 18, 2018
Week 4 – June 25, 2018
Week 5 – July 2, 2018
Week 7 – July 16, 2018
Week 8 – July 23, 2018
Week 9 – July 30, 2018
7:00 am: Breakfast
7:30 – 3:30 pm: Golf Training Certified Coaches – 7 hours of training per day! Including: Course Management, Mental Training, SAM putting lab, Trackman, Video Analysis, College Placement, and Tournament Preparation.
4:00 – 5:30 pm: Free Time
5:30 pm: Dinner
6:30 – 10:30 pm: Evening Activities with IJGA staff (bowling, movies, water sports, beach, shopping, mini golf, and much more)
Small Academy. Big Benefits.
On the Atlantic coast in the low country of South Carolina lies IJGA – safe and beautifully hidden, yet perfectly situated in the middle of more exclusive golf courses per square mile than any other academy. Coaching winners on the PGA, European and Asian Pro Tours, IJGA has 20 + years of experience training juniors for golf and life.
We are a developmental golf academy. Our students train to what will be required of them in high school or collegiate golf. Our coaches provide expert individualized instruction for each player to improve and enhance their game in accordance with their goals. Yes, you’ll swing it really nicely, but you will also be able to handle the heat of battle during a tournament.
Athletic & Individual Development
IJGA Athletic & Individual Development is dedicated to developing the complete athlete. Every IJGA camp athlete will experience programs to complement individual goals and aspirations. We’ve proven many times over that if you combine the right technical, tactical, mental and physical training, and competition through proper tournament scheduling, you can accomplish truly amazing things.
Core Camp Experience
- Includes Standard Training Sessions:
- Golf Instruction
- Golf Specific Testing (V1 Swing Analysis)
- Performance (Physical) Training
- Mental Conditioning
Elite Camp Experience
- Includes Personalized Training Sessions:
- Custom Golf Instruction
- Specialized Testing (Trackman, Club Fitting)
- Custom performance (Physical) Training & Testing
- Custom Mental Skills Training
- Custom College Planning
Golf Camp Options
Core Camp Option
Our Core Camp will be a fantastic option for golfers of any skill level. Campers will receive full days of instruction with a video swing analysis, mental and physical conditioning and a take home plan to further their instruction. College planning and club fitting can be provided on an as needed basis and campers can receive a personalized golf bag with their name and home countries flag if they stay multiple weeks.
Elite Camp Option
Our Elite Camp offers a more intensive program aimed at higher level players. Campers will receive full day instruction including video analysis, Trackman, Edufi reporting, physical and mental conditioning and a comprehensive take home plan. Club fitting, and college planning are also included on an as needed basis. This is a minimum two week program and includes a personalized IJGA golf bag with players name and home country flag embroidered.
2017 Competition Schedule (2018 schedule coming soon!)
- Jun 5-8 (Mon-Th) Evitt Foundation RTC Junior All-Star – Ringgold, GA (AJGA)
- Jun 5-8 (Mon-Th) Davis Love III Junior Open – Brunswick, GA (AJGA)
- Jun 10-11 (Sat-Sun) First Coast Jr Open – Amelia Island, FL (HJGT)
- Jun 12-15 (Mon-Th) Judie Oppenheimer Memorial Junior – Okatie, SC (AJGA)
- Jun 17-18 (Sat-Sun) Myrtle Beach Jr Challenge – Murrells Inlet, SC (HJGT)
- Jun 21-22 (Wed-Th) LPGA Jr Challenge – Daytona Beach, FL (HJGT)
- Jul 1-2 (Sat-Sun) Stars and Stripes Junior Classic – Conway, SC (HJGT)
- Jul 8-9 (Sat-Sun) Coastal Carolina Jr. Challenge – Hilton Head Island, SC (HJGT)
- Jul 17-20 (Mon-Th) E-Z-GO Vaughn Taylor Championship – Evans, GA (AJGA)
- Jul 26-27 (Wed-Th) TPC Sugarloaf Junior Open – Duluth, GA (HJGT)
- Aug 7-10 (Mon-Th) Greg Norman Junior Championship – North Myrtle Beach, SC (AJGA)
How You'll Improve
Every year, hundreds of junior golfers from all over the world choose International Junior Golf Academy.
IJGA Golf Camp is truly an experience you will never forget. Campers develop their golf game with world-class coaches, play on golf courses others travel the world to play, and explore sunny Hilton Head Island.
Our coaches will give you personal instruction on how you can become a better and more resourceful player by improving your full swing, short game, putting, course management and physical and mental strength. In the evening you will find yourself spending time with new friends at the beach or kayaking.
IJGA Golf Camp is full of self-improvement and self-enjoyment.