International Junior Golf Academy (IJGA) is a high-performance golf boarding academy that combines world-class golf training with exceptional college preparatory academics. IJGA’s goal is to help its student-athletes achieve their full potential both on and off the course, and in and out of the classroom. The unique IJGA training system has been developed over a 20 + year period and is one of the most well-respected training systems in the world. Throughout its history, the elite IJGA coaching staff has sent hundreds of graduates on to leading college golf programs and has produced top PGA and LPGA professionals.
The school year program, which runs from August through May, includes all technical, tactical, physical and mental training, with the highest level of technology.
- IJGA is successful because of the design and flexibility of the golf program in their unique facilities, allowing for students to have more autonomy in their training program.
- IJGA has a strong team of golf coaches with over 100 years of aggregate experience who encourage individualized swings, with extensive use of cutting-edge technology and performance games to enhance the coaching experience.
- The IJGA golf program is extensive in having a renowned sports psychologist, mental performance trainer, athletic and health development experts who design approaches for success of our students.
- Through collaboration with our partner IJGT and the other leading junior golf tour HJGT, we have launched a series of new elite events, by invitation only, to the strongest junior golfers, giving students better opportunities for higher ranking points through stronger fields.
- Through our partnership with IJGT our students also compete in Faldo Series Regional Finals, en route to U.S. Grand Finals, where winners go on to play Faldo European or Asian Grand Finals
- Students also earns points in the IJGT Race to Scotland competition, where the leading point winners get a trip to Scotland to play on six links courses, typically ending on The Old Course at St Andrews.