PLANNING IS THE FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT STEP IN COLLEGE PLACEMENT.
Boasting a near 100% college placement rate, the IJGA approach to college preparation has proven effective time and time again. Our students have received over $52 million in scholarships and our alumni have gone to attend schools with prestigious golf programs such as Georgia Tech, Princeton, Dartmouth, Oklahoma State University, Texas A&M, Notre Dame, Yale, University of Alabama, UCLA and Boston College. Ultimately, our students have gone on to have successful careers in the PGA, LPGA, and European Tours, with some alumni reaching the ranks of famous golfers.independence through education and train a player to be responsible for their game to be more college ready.
YOUR COLLEGE GOLF RESOURCE CENTER.
With limited college golf team spots and scholarships available, you need an edge. Download all the IJGA College Planning & Placement articles & resources here.
- Top 10 Questions to Ask the Coach When Considering College Golf Programs
- Your College Roadmap
- Collegiate Golf FAQs
- Typical College Golfer Scoring Averages
- What Prospective College Golfers need to Know about Scholarships and the NCAA
- The Teen Brain (and How to Deal With It)
- Overlooked College Golf Programs
- Best Small College Golf Programs
- Quiz – What Schools Are Right for Me?
How many College Golf Scholarships are available?
College golf scholarships available for men
College golf scholarships available for women
Incredible diversity together as one.
The incredible diversity at IJGA is one of our strongest assets; students come from over 40 states and more than 28 countries, but they all share a common desire to pursue their passion for golf into college and beyond. “We pride ourselves on the fact that a student attending the International Junior Golf Academy will leave with a better understanding of many other cultures and, thus the world,” said Jeff Hay of IJGA College Planning + Placement. “This type of global development not only makes them a better person, but will also help them stand out above their peers at college and beyond!”
Deep appreciation also goes to the college placement team who followed up closely during Phyllis’s college application process. Their college analysis has been very helpful to Phyllis in making the final decision. We will always remain proud and privileged student and parents of IJGA! Thank you once again!!
How many Division I College Golf Programs are there?
For male golfers
For female golfers
How many Division II College Golf Programs are there?
For male golfers
For female golfers
We provide the following services
- Share what college coaches are looking for and how they recruit
- Provide an honest and realistic assessment of the student-athlete’s current academic and golf abilities
- Assist with understanding the NCAA & NAIA eligibility centers
- Develop a clear, long-term game plan for the recruiting process
- Provide a calendar of major timelines for recruiting, financial aid, academic testing and admissions
- Provide college searches for “best fit” school based on academics and collegiate golf skill level.
- Share coaches’ contact information
- Assist with initial contact with college coaches
- Build a golf and academic resume
- Consult on tournament selection and practice design
- Present numerous technology elements that provide shot data analytics for presentation to coaches. This can be provided by IJGA coaches.
Developed in conjunction with NCAA coaches, College Golf Camps of America (CGC) is the first privately operated multi-college golf camp in the world. CGC allows college coaches to instruct, evaluate, clinician and interact with Junior Golfers from all over the world.
Operating under strict NCAA guidelines, CGC is a ground-breaking concept that will provide a huge value to Junior Golfers and Parents with goals of playing Collegiate Golf. Each event will have a select group of major colleges coaches to develop fundamental skills for aspiring Junior Golfers both boys and girls.