Built around you, Summer Camp at International Junior Golf Academy provides junior golfers with a plan and strategy to improve their technical skills of golf.
IJGA Campers receive fitness, mental, and technical training techniques they can take home with them to continue improving their individual game. Following an assessment day, campers will work closely with IJGA’s highly skilled and experienced coaching team to develop the tools they need to follow their training plan.
Our purpose is to help you love the game, get better and learn some valuable lessons to make sure you play the game for a lifetime.
Summer camps run from June through August every year. Come for a week, multi-weeks or the entire summer. Camp options include Core and Elite. You can also pair your golf training with English classes.
- Boys/Girls: Ages 10 to 19
- Boarding and non-boarding students
- Learn correct fundamentals, solid swing mechanics, and proper course management
- Improve balance, concentration, confidence, flexibility, and strength with Physical and Mental Conditioning
- Analyze your swing with Trackman, V-1 video, SAM Puttlab and more
- Receive consistent feedback from coaches in a comfortable learning environment
- Train with golfers from around the world and take supervised trips
- Post-camp performance evaluation with recommendations
- College Planning & Placement education available
- Interact with students from all over the world
2021 Summer Camp Weeks
Sunday arrival; Saturday departure
IJGA WINTER GOLF PROGRAM
Your Competition Is Training Year-Round. What Are Your Plans This Winter?
Gain a competitive edge by training over the winter in preparation for the upcoming spring tournament season. IJGA offers indoor and outdoor training facilities, state-of-the-art training technology, world-class coaches — all to help you improve your game.
The IJGA Winter Camp allows attendees to practice in the same facilities as Academy students and receive the same training that has placed IJGA at the forefront of competitive golf players.
The program will include individualized instruction, daily meals and on-campus housing with supervision provided by our on-site experienced Residential Instructors. Students are taught the same techniques as IJGA Academy students and undergo the same level of intense training.