In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the International Junior Golf Academy Inc. programs, events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
1. There is a risk of injury from the activities involved in this program, including the remote potential for permanent injury and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce the risk of serious injury, risks including those risks associated with the International Junior Golf Academy Inc., its employees, agents and assigns, including travel in any form cannot be completely eliminated; and,
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH OR ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THE RELEASEES, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3. I willingly agree to comply with the customary terms and conditions for participation including compliance with all oral and written instructions. If however, I observe unusual and/or significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives, family and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS ALL EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, officers, trustees, board members, sponsoring agencies, sponsor, advertising, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“Releasees”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING FROM ANY INJURY, ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH or loss or damage to person or property. WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASE OR ANY OTHER ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THE RELEASEES.
5. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives, family and next of kin, hereby agree to indemnify, hold harmless and covenant not to sue the persons and entities and hereby release against any costs, damages, liens, expenses (including attorney’s fees), lawsuits, claims, procedures, actions or other liability claimed or imposed upon the person or entities hereby released for any property damage or loss, personal injury of any kind, illness and/or death, whether arising from the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise.
6. The undersigned further expressly agrees that the forgoing waiver and assumptions of risk agreements is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of South Carolina and that if any portion is held invalid, it is expressly agreed that the remaining terms and conditions shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect. The undersigned further agrees that this Agreement will be construed under the laws of the State of South Carolina and the venue of any dispute between the parties shall be Beaufort County South Carolina.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND FULLY INTEND THIS AGREEMENT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITONAL RELASE OF ALL LIABILITY OF THE RELEASEES TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, I SIGN THIS AGREEMENT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY.
I hereby authorize enrollment of my child in the International Junior Golf Academy Inc. I further certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibilities for this participant, do consent and agree to his/her release of all the Releasees as provided above, and for myself, my heirs, my family, and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify the Releasees from any liabilities incident to my minor child’s involvement and participation in these programs as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE RELEASEE’S NEGLIGENCE. I fully understand the terms and conditions of this Agreement as set forth above and expressly agree to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions.