OLD CAROLINA CAMPUS
IJGA’s centralized campus boasts the IJGA Performance Center, a separate Performance Facility/Gym, a Learning Center, FUEL Dining Hall and soon to come – The Challenge Course (The Himalayas and Par 3). We also have housing for girls on campus.
Change is in our DNA. If it’s good for our students, we’ll explore and embrace it.
WATCH FACILITIES VIDEO
ON CAMPUS AMENITIES
IJGA PERFORMANCE CENTER
On the ‘new’ Old Carolina Campus, we built a state-of-the-art, indoor practice facility to rival any in the nation.
The IJGA PERFORMANCE CENTER features:
- The IJGA Performance Studio powered by Swing Catalyst
- 3D Force Plates
- An indoor hitting bay with the latest technology including V1 video, TrackMan, BodiTrak and golf simulators
- A large indoor chipping, pitching and putting green big enough to accommodate multiple students with flat and undulating surfaces and the ability to receive pitch and chip shots with live ball flight
- A long and straight putting green for technical work including SAM PuttLab
- A welcome center, offices and a recreation area for students with a large circular TV.
- Staffed by coaches who strive to improve student-athlete athletic abilities.
- Training starts from basic mobility testing up to absolute strength and power testing.
- Athletes have the opportunity to train up to five times per week.
- Program elements are mobility, flexibility, power, strength and cardiovascular endurance.
Short Game Performance training built for building short game confidence.
‘The Himalayas’ stretches three acres including:
- A pitching range allowing students to hone pitching skills to clearly define targets
- Purpose designed greens featuring flat areas for technical work and undulating surfaces for skills transfer and challenge
- Multiple putting greens to build putting skill and confidence
- A variety of different bunker styles with different sand conditions to train and prepare players for all types of golf courses
- Open every school night for group study, projects or mindful attention to work.
- Tutors available to assist in development across myriad subjects.
- Conference style tables as well as desks to meet various learning styles.
FUEL DINING HALL
- Chefs who care as much about the people they serve as the food they serve them.
- Four-week meal rotations with emphasis on balanced nutrition.
- Tournament To-Go Snack Packs for every local tournament.
- Fresh fruit at every meal, salad and soup bar every lunch and dinner.
- Chefs with pastry skills (helpful to celebrate birthdays with awesome cakes!).
OFF CAMPUS AMENITIES
Pinecrest Golf Club, located in Blufton, SC is a 18-hole Semi-Private Championship Golf Course and the exclusive IJGA golf course.
Pinecrest Golf Club improvements in 2017 include:
- An exclusive tee for IJGA
- A video and putting building
- Only the best quality Titleist range balls
All in the heart of one of the world’s top golf destinations.
Hilton Head Island, SC has 12 miles of pristine beaches, 24 championship golf courses, tennis, biking, kayaking, arts & cultural venues, world-class dining, great shopping & more.
- 70-degree daytime average temperature
- 12 miles of beaches
- 33 championship golf courses
- 40 additional courses in the Hilton Head/Bluffton area
- Hilton Head voted “Best Island” in the continental U.S. and #2 Island in the World – Travel + Leisure 2017
- “Best Small Town Top 10” – Southern Living 2017
- Hilton Head ranked 7 in the 8 “Top Categories for Golf Destinations” – Golf Digest 2017
- Bluffton voted “Most Picturesque Small Town in South Carolina” – USA Today 2017