Get a full semester of training in just 10 weeks!
The summer semester at IJGA is designed for those who cannot attend the academy full time. Students attending the summer program will spend 10 weeks with certified IJGA coaches working on all aspects of their game – long and short game, mechanics, video analysis, TrackMan Pro, tournament preparation, mental and physical conditioning, as well as college planning & placement.
Attendees will be enrolled in TPI Fitness Training to maximize their potential and will learn proper techniques at Pinecrest and Island West Golf Clubs.
Students will have access to a 15,000 sq. ft. putting screen, short-game area and practice ranges at private 7,000 yd. courses.
Students will also have the opportunity to train at Crescent Pointe, Rose Hill and Eagles Pointe – three of the IJGA’s newest partners. Crescent Pointe features the only Arnold Palmer design in the area and is ranked #7 Best Golf Course in South Carolina by PGA.com. A Gene Hamm design, Rose Hill features forced carries and large greens backgrounded by large oaks. Eagles Pointe is a Davis Love III Signature design that not only follows his trademark for interesting, boldly contoured greens, but is also one of the most environmentally compliant golf courses in the Hilton Head area.
Students attending the IJGA summer golf camp get to work on every aspect of their game at some of the world’s best courses.
IJGA Golf Camp is truly an experience you will never forget. Campers develop their golf game with world-class coaches, play on golf courses others travel the world to play, and explore sunny Hilton Head Island.
Our coaches will give you personal instruction on how you can become a better and more resourceful player by improving your full swing, short game, putting, course management and physical and mental strength. In the evening you will find yourself spending time with new friends at the beach or kayaking.
IJGA Golf Camp is full of self-improvement and self-enjoyment.
When I came to the IJGA, I did not speak English and became fluent in a short period of time while also improving my golf game.Davis Lee
Golf Camp Options
Core and Pro Academy Option
Choose our Core Academy or upgrade to the Pro Academy experience, which more closely mirrors the full-time Academy IJGA training methodology and includes additional specialized instruction tailored to the specific needs of each student. These personalized sessions are based on an initial personal evaluation by our professional coaching staff.
On-Course Management Option
Students will be a part of the foursome and play 4 holes on course with an experienced IJGA coach who will guide them through the decisions that make for better game management.
Competition Package Option
Discover the mental, technical and tactical skills that will help you compete at your best during competition play. Additional tournament and accommodation fees apply.
Get tuition information
For camp option tuition information, click the button on the right to download the PDF guide instantly.
2016 Competitions Included:
- Jun 12-14 (S, M, T) First Coast Jr Open, Jacksonville, FL
- Jun 17-19 (F, St, Sn) Myrtle Beach Jr Challenge, Murrells Inlet, SC
- Jun 21-23 (T, W, Th) LPGA Jr Challenge, Daytona Beach, FL
- Jul 8-10 (F, St, Sn) Coastal Carolina Challenge, Hilton head, SC
- Jul 17-19 (S, M, T) Northeast Florida Jr Classic, St. Augustine, FL
- Jul 26-28 (T, W, T) Charleston Jr Shootout, N. Charleston, SC
- Aug 12-14 (F, St, Sn) World Golf Village, St. Augustine, FL
- 7:00 am: Breakfast
- 7:30 am – 3:30 pm: Golf Training with Certified Coaches (7 hours of training per day) Including: Course Management, Mental Conditioning, SAM Putting Lab, Trackman, Video Analysis, College Planning & Placement, Tournament Preparation.
- 4-5:30 pm: Free Time
- 5:30 pm: Dinner
- 6:30-10:30 pm: Evening Activities with IJGA staff Including: beach, bowling, water sports, shopping, mini golf, and so much more!